To encourage student referrals for NECB undergraduate and graduate programs by other NECB students, alumni, faculty and staff as well as corporate partners.
- Students who are referred by a current or former NECB student, faculty or staff member as well as friend, relative or corporate partner.
- Students who are referred by a faculty member of academic advisor from a college that is a party to an articulation agreement with NECB.
- New undergraduate and graduate degree seeking student enrolling and taking their first course by July 8, 2019.
- Applicants must meet all undergraduate and graduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for $1,000 toward the tuition for an undergraduate degree or certificate and $2,000 to qualified recipients for graduate degree programs beginning February 18, 2019 through July 8, 2019.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed over the first four courses: $250 per course for undergraduate and $500 per course for graduate degree programs.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship other than the NECB Inaugural MSRMI Program Scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Friday, July 5, 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the Director of Admissions and Vice President, Administration and Finance. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.