To encourage student enrollment for NECB undergraduate and graduate programs.
- New graduate or undergraduate degree seeking student enrolling and taking the first course by September 30, 2019.
- Applicants must meet all undergraduate and graduate program admissions criteria.
Award Amount and Disbursement Conditions
- The scholarship award will be disbursed over the first four courses: $250 per course for undergraduate and $500 per course for graduate degree programs.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental courses or pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partner rate being applied.
- This award is not transferrable and may not be combined with any other Institutional scholarship other than the NECB Professional Development Scholarship.
- Limit of 110 scholarships to qualified new students by September 30, 2019.
- This scholarship may not be awarded to students who receive tuition rate lower than Partner rate ($1,085 per course for undergraduate or $2,275 for graduate).
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday, September 30, 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College’s VP of Finance and Administration and the Director of Enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.