The scholarship is available to NECB graduates enrolling in the PJM505 and PJM510 courses at the College.
Who Can Apply
- NECB students who graduated between 2014 and 2019 and seek to enroll in PJM505 & PJM510 on a continuous enrollment basis starting on February 18, 2019;
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible to enroll in the first course on a tuition-free basis.
- Scholarship funds are applied to the first course taken on February 18, 2019.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses that may be required, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday, February 18, 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB’s VP of Finance and Administration and the Director of Enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.