The scholarship is available to NECB graduates enrolling in a new degree program at the College.
Who Can Apply
- NECB students who graduated between 2014 and 2019 and seek to enroll in another degree program by November 10, 2019.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible to enroll in the first course in the degree program on a tuition-free basis.
- Scholarship funds are applied to the first degree program course taken by November 13, 2019.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses that may be required, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Friday, November 10, 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by our Vice President Finance and Administration and the Director of Admission. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.