New England College of Business Alumni Scholarship
In celebration of its 110th year of educating working professionals, New England College of Business (NECB) is pleased to offer this scholarship to NECB graduates enrolling in a new degree program at NECB.
Who Can Apply:
- NECB students who graduated between 2014 and 2019 and seek to enroll in another degree program in the term starting on January 7, 2019;
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for an undergraduate degree or $3,000 toward the tuition for a graduate degree.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed evenly over the first four enrolled courses ($500 per course for undergraduate programs; $750 per course for graduate programs).
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses that may be required, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday, December 31, 2018. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.