The scholarship is available to NECB and NGS graduates enrolling in a new degree program at the College.
Who Can Apply
- NECB students who seek to enroll in another degree program on a continuous enrollment basis.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible to enroll in the first course in the degree program on a tuition-free basis.
- Scholarship funds are applied to the first degree program course taken.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental or prerequisite courses, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday of the first week of class. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB’s VP of Finance and Administration and the Director of Enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.
Students receiving a tuition rate lower than the stated Partner rate ($1,085 per course for undergrad and $2,275 per course for grad) are not eligible for institutional scholarships, except for alumni entering into the DBA program.