Encourage NGS’s alumni community to continue their educational journey by enrolling in a undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- NGS alumni seeking to enroll in a degree program and taking the first course by September 30, 2019.
- Applicants must meet all undergraduate and graduate program admissions criteria.
Award Amount and Disbursement Conditions
- The scholarship provides a 45% discount on tuition and requires continuous enrollment.
- If student is unable to maintain continuous enrollment, he/she will go back to the regular college rate. If the student works for a corporate partner, he/she will then receive the partner rate.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental courses or pay for books.
- This award is not transferrable and may not be combined with any other Institutional scholarship other than the NECB Professional Development Scholarship.
- This scholarship may not be awarded to students who receive tuition rate lower than Partner rate ($1,085 per course for undergraduate or $2,275 for graduate).
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Monday, September 30, 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College’s VP of Finance and Administration and the Director of Enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.