New England College of Business Community Building Scholarship
To encourage student referrals for NECB undergraduate programs by other NECB students and the faculty and staff of NECB's academic partners.
- Students who are referred by a current or former NECB student.
- Students who are referred by a faculty member of academic advisor from a college that is a party to an articulation agreement with NECB.
- New undergraduate degree seeking student enrolling and taking their first course.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for non-continuous enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all undergraduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for $500 toward the tuition for an undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship award will be applied toward the first enrolled course.
- The funds cannot be used for fundamental courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Friday, October 27, 2017. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship. All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.