The scholarship is available to New England College of Business students who are enrolling in the Master of Science in Finance degree, Graduate Certificate in Financial Management or the Graduate Certificate in Global Finance and Trading. In addition, students must be nominated by their employer for this scholarship.
Who Can Apply
- Employees who are nominated by an employer (e.g., immediate supervisor, human resources, learning & development).
- New MSF degree seeking or master’s level finance certificate student enrolling and taking the first course in 2018.
The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for non-continuous enrollment. Applicants must meet all graduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for the Master of Science in Finance degree, Graduate Certificate in Financial Management or the Graduate Certificate in Global Finance and Trading.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $500 over the first four (4) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a corporate partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form along with a nomination letter from their corporate partner employer no later than three (3) business days prior to any course start date in 2018. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB’s provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.