Golf Academy of America Alumni Scholarship
The scholarship is available to Golf Academy of America ("GAA") graduates enrolling in a new degree program at the New England College of Business ("NECB").
Who Can Apply:
- GAA students who graduated and seek to enroll into a bachelor’s degree program at NECB on a continuous enrollment basis by October 29, 2018
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible to enroll in the first course in the degree program on a tuition-free basis.
- Scholarship funds are applied to the first degree program course taken by October 30, 2017.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses that may be required, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than Friday, October 26, 2018. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB’s provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.