New England College of High School Guidance Scholarship
The scholarship is available to graduating high school seniors who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate college degree online instead of at a traditional, on-campus institution. Scholarship candidates must be nominated by their high school guidance counselor for this scholarship.
Who Can Apply:
High school seniors who are nominated by the high school’s guidance department (one student nominee per high school) and enrolling in a bachelor of science program in 2018. Applicants must meet all undergraduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $5,000 toward the tuition for a bachelor of science program.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $125 over the forty (40) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used to pay for course eResource fees or books.
- Recipient must be continuously enrolled and maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 to be eligible for successive scholarship fund disbursements.
- In addition to the scholarship, recipients shall qualify for the College’s standard tuition discount rate.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form along with a nomination letter from their guidance counselor no later than Friday, April 13, 2018. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College’s provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.