New England College of Business Ethics & Compliance Scholarship
The scholarship is available to New England College of Business students who are enrolling in the Master of Science in Business Ethics & Compliance degree and nominated by their employer for this scholarship.
Who Can Apply:
- Employees who are nominated by an employer (e.g., immediate supervisor, human resources, learning & development).
- New MBEC degree seeking student enrolling and taking the first course in 2019.
- A New England College of Business graduate enrolling in the MBEC degree program at the College and taking the first course in 2019.
The scholarship is not available to any student who is transferring credits for courses completed at another institution; or is eligible for a tuition rate that is below the College’s standard corporate partnership rate. Applicants must meet all graduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for the MBEC degree.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $400 over the first five (5) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- Recipient must be continuously enrolled (no term breaks) and maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 to be eligible for successive scholarship fund disbursements.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a corporate partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form along with a nomination letter from their corporate partner employer no later than three (3) business days prior to any course start date in 2019. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.