New England College of Business Academic Merit Scholarship
The scholarship is available to new students with an excellent academic history to help them get started on their bachelor's degree. A new student is defined as a student who has not pursued any course of study at New England College of Business previously.
Who Can Apply:
- New students applying for a bachelor's degree and participating in continuous enrollment
- Students, or family members of students, who are part of a Partner program
- Students who have earned an associate's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative grade point average
The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for non-continuous enrollment.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to the following amount: $500.00
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $250 over the first two (2) courses.
- The funds cannot be used for developmental courses, prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
- This award will not be prorated.
- Official transcripts must be received prior to disbursement.
- Disbursement will not occur until official transcripts have been received.
How to Apply:
Student must submit the scholarship application form with a copy of student's transcript. Students are also asked to request official transcripts from the institution that awarded their associate's degree. If a student attended more than one institution while pursuing his or her associate's degree, the student is asked to submit transcript requests to all institutions where he or she took courses leading to the associate's degree.
All applications will be reviewed by the New England College of Business Financial Aid Director and submitted to the College President for approval. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.