The scholarship is available to students enrolling in the new Master of Science in Risk Management and Insurance (“MSRMI”) program and will help improve the student experience through a larger cohort.
Who Can Apply
- You will need to be newly enrolled in the MSRMI program on a degree-seeking basis in any one of the 2019 graduate term starts.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $1,000 off the tuition for the academic program.
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $250.00 over the first 4 courses taken.
- The funds cannot be used for developmental courses or prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership tuition discount rate being applied.
- This award may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship other than the 110-Year Community Building Scholarship.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students will need to submit the scholarship application form below to apply. All applications will be reviewed by the NECB Director of Admissions and MSRMI Program Chair for approval. Scholarships awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
For more information, contact an Enrollment Specialist at (800) 997-1673.