New England College of Business Professional Development Scholarship
The scholarship is available to new New England College of Business corporate partner students who are enrolling in a graduate degree and nominated by their employer for this scholarship.*
Who Can Apply:
- Employees who are nominated by a corporate partner organization (one student nominee per corporate partner).
- New graduate degree-seeking students enrolling in program starts in 2017.
- A New England College of Business graduate enrolling in a graduate degree program at the College and taking the first course in 2017.
The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for non-continuous enrollment; is transferring credits for courses completed at another institution; or is eligible for a tuition rate that is below the College’s standard corporate partnership rate. Applicants must meet all graduate program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for a graduate degree.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed in the amount of $200 over the first ten (10) enrolled courses.
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses or to pay for books.
- Recipient must be continuously enrolled and maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 to be eligible for successive scholarship fund disbursements.
- The scholarship may be awarded in addition to a partnership discount rate being applied.
- This award is not transferable and may not be combined with any other institutional scholarship.
How to Apply:
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form along with a nomination letter from their corporate partner employer no later than Friday, November 10, 2017 or one week prior to the future start date. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the College's provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and are not subject to appeal.
*Not available to employees of New England College of Business, Education Corporation of America and affiliated colleges.