In celebration of its 110th year of educating working professionals, New England College of Business (NECB) is pleased to offer this scholarship to Virginia College graduates enrolling in a new degree program at NECB.
Who Can Apply
- Virginia College students who graduated and seek to enroll into an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program at NECB by October 26, 2019.
- The scholarship is not available to any student who applies to the College for single course enrollment.
- Applicants must meet all program admissions criteria.
Students who qualify for this scholarship may be eligible for up to $2,000 toward the tuition for an undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship award will be disbursed evenly over the first four enrolled courses ($500 per course for undergraduate programs; $750 per course for graduate programs).
- The funds cannot be used for prerequisite courses that may be required, books, application fee or e-resource fee.
- TQualifying students may combine this award with the President’s Business Leader Scholarship. No other institutional scholarship may be combined with this award.
- This award may not be prorated.
How to Apply
Students must complete and submit the scholarship application form no later than one week prior to the start of the term for which they are applying. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship.
All applications will be reviewed for approval by NECB’s provost, the president and the director of enrollment. Scholarship awards are made at the sole discretion of the College. All scholarship decisions are final and not subject to appeal.